Royal Blossom Beauty


Royal Blossom Beauty

Royal Blossom Beauty

Melbourne Nail, Lash and Brow Technician based in Melton. Specialising in Russian E-File Manicures, Gel Nail Enhancements such as Gel X, Builder Gel (BIAB), Dry Pedicures and Lash/Brow Services.

RBB takes pride in luxury services and intricate hygiene practices. All tools are disinfected then sterilised in a Class B, TGA-approved autoclave.

*This is a mini site for use of making or changing a booking only. View our full website below for more information on pre/post-treatment care, policies, online store and more!
www.royalblossombeauty.com


BEFORE BOOKING:
- Please read our appointment policies thoroughly - https://royalblossombeauty.com/pages/appointment-policies
- Please note: I am an independent home-based nail technician, I do not take walk-ins or multiple clients at a time. Address is provided in reminder emails for safety purposes. Located in Brookfield (Melton). Please allow 24-48hrs for responses to messages. Text the provided number given in your reminders upon arrival to ensure appointment with previous client is complete before entering the salon.
- Read pre/post-treatment care for your desired treatment and see if its the right treatment for you, this can be found on our full website linked above.
- 50% booking fee is required upfront through the system, slots will expire after 10mins if payment is not processed.
- Full cancellation policy viewable on our website, or after selection of appointment slot through online booking.
- Nail art is not included in full sets/refills of nails. This is an additional add on. We ask that an inspiration photo be sent prior to ensure the correct package is booked to ensure enough time is booked or to prevent unnecessary charges for booking too big of an art package.
- As a small business, time is precious. Please ensure you have booked the correct service as we may not be able to accomodate to add ons on the day. Additionally, services that are booked are what is paid for on the day, if you no longer need a removal (nails or lashes) that you've booked or book too large of a nail art package, you may be charged for that time reserved for you as we were unable to offer it to another client on short notice. Changes can be made up to 24hrs prior to the appointment online or by contacting us.
- If you are unable to find a suitable slot, you are welcomed to join the waitlist. Ensure the exact services and add ons you need are selected, then on any day click "join the waitlist", list all available dates and timeframes within a 2 week period of your ideal booking date, please keep our open hours in mind.
- Gel only salon, acrylic/SNS is not offered. We do not offer toenail extension or strengthening.
- Services are for ages 16+ only, or 14+ with a parent signed form on initial appointment
- Minimum of 6 weeks between lash lift appointments, or between lash lift and extensions is required to prevent over processing and damage to lashes. Minimum of 6 weeks required between brow lamination appointments.
- Lash extension "2 week" refills require minimum of 60% of extensions remaining, "3 week" refills require minimum of 40% of extensions remaining

If you do not know what to book, please reach out instead of potentially booking the wrong service! Best contact method is Instagram or Facebook. Repeat clients with my phone number are welcome to text also. Most messages will be responded to within 24hrs, but allow up to 48hrs. Booking fees are paid online upon booking, remainder on the day can be paid via cash or card. No transfers or pay ID.

Look forward to seeing you in the salon soon, happy booking!


Royal Blossom Beauty

Royal Blossom Beauty

Nail Removals

Basic Manicures

Builder Gel (BIAB) - Soft & Hard Gel Overlays

Gel X - Soft Gel Extensions

Add On - Nail Art

Pedicures

Press On Nails

Lash Extensions - Full Sets & Removals

Lash Extensions - Refills

Natural Lash Services

Brow Services (*temporary pricing read service descriptions*)

Misc.

Royal Blossom Beauty


Royal Blossom Beauty

Royal Blossom Beauty

Brookfield, Melton, VIC 3338 (address provided among booking in confirmation), Brookfield, Melton, VIC, 3338

Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
9:00am - 6:30pm
12:00pm - 9:00pm
12:00pm - 9:00pm
9:00am - 6:30pm
9:00am - 4:30pm

Royal Blossom Beauty

Royal Blossom Beauty

Brookfield, Melton, VIC 3338 (address provided among booking in confirmation), Brookfield, Melton, VIC, 3338

Like our Facebook page